Antinori - Achelo 2018 Ml. 750

In stock
Special Price €11.80 Regular Price €13.90
Calculation in progress..

Red Wine/Wine/Red

Ml. 750


To 12 months




Ideal with

Meat Red  Cured cheeses


The La Braccesca estate covers 342 hectares (855 acres) in a territory once occupied by the estate of the Bracci counts, who gave their name to the property and, as well, their coat of arms, an arm (braccio in Italian) covered by armor which holds a sword.La Braccesca is just a few miles away from Montepulciano, near the boundary with the Umbria region, and has an overall surface area of approximately 418 hectares (1040 acres) in two different appellations, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Cortona. Two strong identities, almost two different essences, which, together, constitute the estate.
More Information
Manufacturer Antinori La Braccesca
Year 2018
Size Ml. 750
Gradation 14%
Body Medium
Ageing and Fining After approximately ten days, 70% of the wine went into oak, where it went through a complete malolactic fermentation and began the aging process. The remaining 30% aged in stainless steel.
Ageing To 12 months
Color Intense purple.
Aroma Shows the typical varietal notes of white fruit fused with pepper and tobacco.
Aroma Floral, Fruity, Spicy
Taste It is full and supple, and the flavors once again recall white peaches along with plums and blackberries; these, together with the balanced acidity, tobacco, and spices, accompany the entire flavor flow.
Serving temperature 16°-18° C.
Blend description 100% Syrah
Contains sulfites Yes
Zona Toscana
Matching T-bone steak (Florentine steak), Red meat, Roasted red meat, Red meat stew, Game, Cured cheeses
Ideal with Meat Red, Cured cheeses
Classification Cortona DOC
Organic No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Antinori - Achelo 2018 Ml. 750
Your Rating

Products from the same brand

Divine Golosità Toscane Gastronomia ed Enoteca mail: Tel. 055 454417 Fax 055 454417 - Via R. Giuliani 160 - 50141 Firenze - P.IVA 04388790489