Vignai Da Duline - Schioppettino "La Duline" 2020 Ml. 750
‘Duline’ is where you will find the oldest vineyards in the San Giovanni al Natisone district.
It is here that, in 1997, we set about looking for a balance between our own history and that of our territory – something to allow us to express ourselves creatively.
Today our vineyard covers almost 7 hectares between the plain and the hill: two different places which offer our wines their complexity and softness.
- Friuli Venezia Giulia IGT
- Ml. 750
- Ageing and Fining
- 11 months in old French barriques, 12 in steel vats and 12 in bottle, ,
- At least 24 months
- Giallo paglierino intenso e luminoso
- Intense and complex, of tropical fruits, dried fruits, spices and white pepper, ,
- Fruity, Spicy
- Smooth, fresh, savory and very long, , ,
- Serving temperature
- 12°-14° C.
- Blend description
- Contains sulfites
- Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Fish and tomato soup, Pasta with fish, Quiche / savoury pie, Rice with fish, Smoked Fish Appetizers, Steamed fish or crustacean, White meat stew
- Ideal with
- Fish, Meat White, Seafood Pasta Dishes, Seafood starters
You might also like